Sunday, January 18, 2009

Waits online!

Well, here goes...we're finally online. We kept hearing about the inner-nets; apparently there is a world-wide web, or a "www" if you will. It's everywhere. Our siblings informed us we needed to hurry or we would be the last to discover the "blog."

So, we got a modem for our computer to dial in to the webs...



We are having a launch party tonight to kick off the new blog...









So if you are going to be around, I think Lisa said the party is at a club called "Chat Room," and there's a password to get in--which is actually "password." I'm not sure where it is, but I think there are three W's at the beginning of the address.

Now I just need to convince Lisa to let me get a cell phone and the Waits will finally arrive in the 90's:


Here are a few recent pictures of the kids:
Lisa & Abby

Ethan (7)

Dallin (5)

McKay (3)

Abigail (5 mo.)

Here's a few more:











Plenty more to come!

14 comments:

-Sydney- said...

How come Abby is in every photo except the one with the goats?

Luke said...

She is really the star of this thing. Can you tell we are excited about her?

Ctrl-Alt-Del said...

Great photos! Keep 'em coming

Stacy said...

Such cute kids! I'm so glad you guys are blogging now. It will be nice to keep up to date and in contact with you guys.

CamilleJohnFam said...

I'm so excited that you have a blog and you got a GIRL! That's so fun! Thanks for sharing! Our blog is private. I'll send you an invite!

paule said...

thanks for the invite Luke. We just upload random pages--no formal blog as of now. I'll send you a link for the next one. Great looking fam. Best wishes to you.

JulieMom said...

Welcome to the modern world. Love the computer and portible phone. You guys are too much. Hey -- when did YOU get to be such great friends of Angela, Phyllis and Ryan? I want to come to your parties!
The cute photos are precious. You make Lake Tahoe look even more amazing!It was great to see you guys.

Niki said...

Brooke informed me (upon leaving our humble abode) that you were preparing to enter the world of blogging. Welcome!

Sarah, RN said...

Wait, WHAT, you have FOUR kids!!! Hooray...and they are all so beautiful. That baby girl is about the cutest thing I've seen...looks like her mama.

Glad to see you are alive and well, looking fab for having a baby 5 months ago :)

Miss you. I would love to see you someday. Maybe we should email, srammell@hotmail.com

I will be checking on you. SO glad to have found you.
Sarah

Jessica said...

Hey Luke,
It's your cousin Jessica. I just found out you guys have a blog! I would love to invite you to ours...its private, so send me an email at jessmy13 at yahoo dot com so I can send you one! CUTE kids!

Carrie said...

Lane sent me the link. Very cute. I cannot believe how much the boys have all grown! Just in case you have not heard, we are about to join the 3 boys and 1 girl club too in a few weeks. We are private bloggers - email me from the address you want to log in as at cljenson at gmail and I will send you guys an invite.

courtneyb said...

yay, we can keep up on the Idaho Waits!
How many different ring tones can you get on that phone? Didn't Gore do a great job inventing the internet!

abo-bder said...


فني تركيب وبرمجة الدش بالرياض
فني تركيب الدش والستلايت بالرياض

abo-bder said...


.
.
.